How to eliminate the pesticides from supermarket foods
It has been proven that pesticides and herbicides impact our human health. Elimination of toxic ingredients is essential if you want to have a healthy life. The following are the ways to eliminate the pesticides from super market food products.
- Don’t eat any produce before you have washed it properly. Sometimes, the pesticides can be eliminated after washing. You can also peel fruits and vegetables to remove their outer layers.
- Sometimes, washing the products is not enough. You have to clean them thoroughly using a clean cloth, a vegetable brush, and an antibacterial soap which is especially designed for washing food.
- Purchase organic food products from the supermarket whenever possible. Although, it may be a bit more expensive, but it will save you from health problems.
- There are sprays available especially made to eliminate pesticides from fruits and vegetables. But you should still wash the food afterwards. Read the label carefully to ensure that the spray does not contain any harmful ingredient.
- A mixture of vinegar and water is the best natural home-made pesticides removal spray. As the ingredients of the spray are safe for your health, it does not have any side effects.
- You can make another natural spray using water, lime juice, and baking soda. It also doesn’t have any negative effects on your health.